It’s no secret that we love Ting. We’ve been recommending that users whose carriers don’t support YouMail try out Ting and here’s why.
1. Ting supports YouMail.
Unlike some other cell phone providers, they offer conditional call forwarding so that you have the option to choose the voicemail service you want. As a result, YouMail’s free award-winning visual voicemail and robocall blocking becomes available to you.
2. Ting charges a truly fair price.
You only pay for the talk, text and data that you actually use. That means if you use less, you pay less! No more over-buying to avoid outrageous overhead charges. Ting also doesn’t lock you in to a contract, so you can try Ting with no strings attached.
In fact, the average Ting bill is a mere $23 a month. With our unique YouMail x Ting promo code for a free $50 credit, that’s essentially two months of free service!
3. Ting has great coverage.
They offer nationwide LTE coverage on T-Mobile and Sprint, so there’s a good chance the phone you already own will work with Ting (and you can always bring your phone number). All you need is a Ting SIM card and you’re good to go.
4. Ting takes care of its users.
At YouMail, we take customer care very seriously and Ting hits it out of the park. They offer award-winning customer support through phone, chat, email and social media.
Do yourself a favor — switch to Ting and unlock YouMail. Get your free $50 Ting credit here.
You might also like:
- YouMail Celebrates National Consumer Protection Week
- Happy National Consumer Protection Week: 3 Easy Steps to Keep Your Family’s Smartphones Secure
- Thumbtel and YouMail, a Phone App Marriage Made in Heaven
- The British Invasion: Welcoming Thumbtel to the YouMail Family
- Look Like a Big Business (Even if It Is Just You)