What is Voice to Text?
One of YouMail’s features that is designed to help you improve your productivity and save you time, is our voicemail transcriptions. Voice to Text gives you the ability to read your voicemail messages so that you never have to listen to another voicemail again. Our voicemail transcription feature automatically transcribes all voicemails you receive and sends them to you as either a text or email. You can also access all of your voicemail transcriptions from the YouMail app or by visiting your YouMail account online.
The way Voice to Text works is simple! If you have machine transcriptions, a machine will transcribe the message to text when you receive a voicemail,. If you have human edited transcriptions, messages will be spliced into very short segments, sent out to our professional human transcribers, and then pieced back together before it’s sent back to you. This way you can always be sure that the privacy of your voicemails stays intact and your transcriptions are accurate.
Benefits of Voice to Text
The different ways you can increase your productivity with Voice to Text are endless. Check out these different scenarios that Voice to Text can help you better manage your calls:
- When you’re in a meeting and receive a voicemail from an important contact that you can’t listen to, just read the message from your YouMail account online and get back to work.
- If you’re in a rush and don’t have time to listen to all of your voicemails, just read the important ones on the go! You’ll be able to read your voicemail as if you were reading a text message.
- Quickly skim through lengthy voicemails on your phone and get to the most important parts of your messages faster.
- If you need to lookup an old voicemail, don’t waste time going through all of the messages in your inbox. Just scroll through your transcriptions to find the one you need!
How to get Voice to Text
Voice to Text is an add-on feature that comes with an additional charge. To get Voice to Text, follow these steps or visit our Store page.
- Open your web browser and go to YouMail.com
- Sign into your account
- Go to “Settings”
- In the menu on the left, select “Voice to Text” under Settings
- Click on “Browse Plans” (in the right side of the blue bar)
- Find a Voice to Text plan that best meets your needs and click on the blue button that says “Try it Now”
You should now have access to top quality voicemail transcriptions! Voice to Text is sure to save you time and help increase your productivity!