If you happen to run into any problems with your YouMail account or just have a question about how to enable a feature, don’t worry! Our awesome Customer Care team is always ready to assist you and can be reached through a variety of ways.
Free Users can access tons of helpful articles in the YouMail Help Center. Here you will find numerous helpful articles on everything from how to troubleshoot issues to how to select custom greetings and more!
You can access the YouMail Help Center through a number of different ways:
- In The App – If you are on our basic YouMail plan, you can access our Help Center easily on your smartphone. In the YouMail app, go to your menu, tap Help and then Help Center.
- From The Web – You can also access the Help Center by going online to Support.YouMail.com.
- The YouMail Forum – If you’d like to participate in an active forum with our YouMail Support Team and other YouMailers, click here to access ongoing help in the YouMail Community. You can post your questions and even feature suggestions here for our YouMail community to see and someone on our helpful Customer Care team will get back to you as soon as possible!
In addition to accessing Help Center resources from your app and on the web, as a paid subscriber of YouMail you also get top priority assistance in a couple other ways.
- Premium Subscribers – As a Premium YouMail User, we’re happy to prioritize your questions and concerns. Email our Customer Care team with anything you may need assistance with and we’ll get back to you first. Just go into the YouMail app, select Help from the menu and click Email Us.
- Business Subscribers – As a loyal Business User, we’ll gladly help you with any of your account issues or questions. Just call, email, or live-chat with us and a member of our Customer Care team will assist you. To do so, go into the YouMail app, select Help from the menu and click Call Us, Email Us, or Chat With Us. You can also select Help Center to see our help articles and FAQ’s.
We are always looking for ways to improve your experience with YouMail so don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need assistance!