We’d love for everybody to experience our award-winning visual voicemail and robocall blocking. However, some carriers, like Metro PCS, Boost Mobile, or Google Fi, don’t support YouMail. YouMail relies on conditional call forwarding to work. This forwards all your unanswered calls to YouMail so that we can take care of your voicemail and call blocking. However, some carriers charge their subscribers for this basic feature, or make it extremely difficult to activate, or don’t offer conditional call forwarding at all. This effectively locks you in to their lackluster voicemail and stops you from upgrading to YouMail.
We don’t think that’s fair.
That’s why we’re thrilled that our friends at Ting support YouMail and offer the smarter choice for affordable cell phone service. With Ting, you pay only for what you actually use and there are no contracts, so you can try Ting with no strings attached.
Now that’s fair.
Try Ting with our free $50 credit link and escape your carrier’s constraints now! The average Ting bill is only $23 a month, so that’s 2 months of free service with our YouMail x Ting promo link. Read more about why we love Ting. Another affordable carrier we recommend is Mint Mobile.
Save money. Unlock YouMail. What’s there to lose?
You might also like:
- What Are Brand Protection Services and How Do They Protect Organizations From Fraud Activity
- 5 Ways Stopping Robocalls Has Improved in 2021
- Ebb and Flow: The 10% Drop in April Robocalls in Context
- Enhance Your Customer Experience With Custom Voicemail Greetings
- What Service Providers Need to Do to Comply With FCC Regulations in the TRACED Act