We’d love for everybody to experience our award-winning visual voicemail and robocall blocking. However, some carriers, like Metro PCS, Boost Mobile, or Google Fi, don’t support YouMail. YouMail relies on conditional call forwarding to work. This forwards all your unanswered calls to YouMail so that we can take care of your voicemail and call blocking. However, some carriers charge their subscribers for this basic feature, or make it extremely difficult to activate, or don’t offer conditional call forwarding at all. This effectively locks you in to their lackluster voicemail and stops you from upgrading to YouMail.
We don’t think that’s fair.
That’s why we’re thrilled that our friends at Ting support YouMail and offer the smarter choice for affordable cell phone service. With Ting, you pay only for what you actually use and there are no contracts, so you can try Ting with no strings attached.
Now that’s fair.
Try Ting with our free $50 credit link and escape your carrier’s constraints now! The average Ting bill is only $23 a month, so that’s 2 months of free service with our YouMail x Ting promo link. Read more about why we love Ting. Another affordable carrier we recommend is Mint Mobile.
Save money. Unlock YouMail. What’s there to lose?
You might also like:
- YouMail Celebrates National Consumer Protection Week
- Happy National Consumer Protection Week: 3 Easy Steps to Keep Your Family’s Smartphones Secure
- Thumbtel and YouMail, a Phone App Marriage Made in Heaven
- The British Invasion: Welcoming Thumbtel to the YouMail Family
- Look Like a Big Business (Even if It Is Just You)