Today, we’re launching an invite-only, limited beta of a new service called YouRang.
YouRang is a variant of YouMail designed to help individuals and small businesses better handle leads that come from publishing their phone number(s). Some examples:
- Putting a phone number in a business’s online or offline advertising.
- Putting different phone numbers in different ads to track where leads are coming from.
- Having ads in real-estate publications, each listing having a different number for people to call.
- Havings different numbers in different regions, so prospects from different regions need only dial a local number.
- And the list goes on!
When you’re a big business, prospects who call the phone number can be sent to a call center. When you’re a small business, you are the call center! Except that you’re so busy, you may not be able to answer. And nothing is worse than a hard-to-get inbound prospect turning in to your competitor’s customer because they had a crummy experience when they called you.
So – what does YouRang do?
- It gives your callers a great experience, even when you can’t answer the phone. They’re personally greeted, told why you couldn’t answer the phone, and given an option to connect to someone if they’re available.
- It automatically responds to leads with further information and other ways to contact you. They’re texted back immediately, with links to your e-mail and appropriate web sites for them to pursue their request further.
- It captures their full contact information, so you really know who they are, rather than just having a phone number and a message to work with.
- It gives you full reporting on your prospects.
And a whole lot more!
Sign up for our invite-only beta now – and don’t lose your hard-to-get inbound prospects.