It’s no secret that technology plays a pretty major role in our lives these days. With tons of new apps constantly cropping up, there seems to be an app for everything from getting the news to improving your health. Like any avid smartphone user, you’re probably up to date with all of the most popular and newly trending apps. But with all of the different apps out right now, there are so many that you still have yet to discover. To give you some direction on where to begin your quest for new apps, here’s a quick rundown of some of our favorite and most interesting apps.
- Cloze. If you’ve got multiple sites that you check hourly for updates on your social life, work communications, and meetings, Cloze is the perfect app for you. This app takes all of the different accounts you have and combines them into one. Access your emails, Facebook notifications, Tweets, and more all from the same app. Available on iOS and Android phones
- Strava. This app is intense. If you’re serious about running and cycling, Strava is the app for you. This app lets you connect with different athletes around the globe to keep you motivated throughout your training and racing. Strava gives you in depth GPS information so you can compare and analyze your training route with other athletes. Available on iOS and Android phones
- Pocket. This app is for all of the different videos, articles, and links you want to look at but don’t have time for. Easily send a YouTube video to your Pocket and easily find it later when you can watch it. Never feel the agonizing helplessness of being unable to relocate an article you wanted to read, but forgot the name of again. Available on iOS and Android phones
- 7 Minute Workout. For busy people that still want to fit in a workout, the 7 Minute Workout app is a must-have. This app lets you create a personalized workout plan consisting of many different exercises that all fit in a 7-minute timeframe! iOS phones only
- Calm. An app that’s name says it all. Calm comes with complete meditation guides that give you a more peaceful mindset after just two minutes. Listen to the sound of nature or a soothing ambience and give yourself a break from your day or fall asleep faster at night. Available on iOS and Android phones
To find these apps and download them today visit the Google Play Store or the App Store.