Today, YouMail hit a very important milestone. We now have our 10 millionth YouMailer
That’s a big number, with a lot of zeroes. We’re just getting used to saying it. Ten Million. 10,000,000!
We’re grateful so many people have given YouMail a try. And that so many people have replaced their mobile voicemail with YouMail and are using us to block annoying robocallers.
It feels great to know that we’re making a real difference. And that helps us keep plowing away, making YouMail better and better at blocking robocalls and providing a great mobile voicemail service.
By the way, if you’re not one of the first 10 million, don’t worry. It’s easy to be part of the next 10 million – just download us to your iPhone or Android device. We want to help you too!
The YouMail Team
You might also like:
- The Curious History of Spam Calls and How to Block Them
- Robocall Scam of the Week: Utilities Scam Exploiting the US Energy Brand
- Robocall Spam of the Week: SBA Loan Repayment Spam Call
- Dodging Unwanted Calls: How a Second Phone Number Can Help Manage Your Nuisance Calls
- Robocall Spam of the Week: Pre-Approved Business Line of Credit Spam Call