Today, the FCC published a blog post talking about voicemail call back scams and how to avoid them.
These include fake Social Security Number scam calls, for example, that insist you have a problem with your social security number that requires calling them immediately to resolve.
The FCC’s post, however, missed the key thing to do: replace your mobile voicemail with YouMail. YouMail not only blocks almost all of these calls, but if any do get through, they are put directly into a spam folder and labeled as a scam so you can be sure you can safely ignore them.
Your carrier voicemail can’t do that!
You might also like:
- Robocall Scam of the Week: Password Change Fraud Exploiting Venmo Brand
- First Impressions Count: Learn How to Wow Callers with Our Guide to Professional Voicemail Greetings
- Telemarketing Spam Call of the Week: Leaf Home Water Solutions – Free Estimate
- Get the Local Hookup: How to Snag a Phone Number from Any City with YouMail
- Robocall Scam of the Week: Southern California Edison