Today, the FCC published a blog post talking about voicemail call back scams and how to avoid them.
These include fake Social Security Number scam calls, for example, that insist you have a problem with your social security number that requires calling them immediately to resolve.
The FCC’s post, however, missed the key thing to do: replace your mobile voicemail with YouMail. YouMail not only blocks almost all of these calls, but if any do get through, they are put directly into a spam folder and labeled as a scam so you can be sure you can safely ignore them.
Your carrier voicemail can’t do that!
You might also like:
- What Does a Voicemail App Have to do With Unwanted Robocalls?
- How a Vanity Number Can Make Your Business More Memorable
- What Is Vishing? 5 Ways to Protect Your Employees From Vishing Scams
- How to Protect Your Personal Information With a Virtual Phone Number
- Why the Fight Against Robocalls Is Always Changing