Today, the FCC published a blog post talking about voicemail call back scams and how to avoid them.
These include fake Social Security Number scam calls, for example, that insist you have a problem with your social security number that requires calling them immediately to resolve.
The FCC’s post, however, missed the key thing to do: replace your mobile voicemail with YouMail. YouMail not only blocks almost all of these calls, but if any do get through, they are put directly into a spam folder and labeled as a scam so you can be sure you can safely ignore them.
Your carrier voicemail can’t do that!
You might also like:
- Productivity Tip: How to become more productive with your time using Visual Voicemail
- Is that telephone number calling you good, bad, or somewhere in between?
- How to give everyone on your team their own unique phone number
- Payment scams: 3 tips to help protect yourself
- What is the best Caller ID solution for your small business?