We just pushed a new version (3.15.8) of the YouMail Android app. We’ve:
- Fixed the issue some users have reported with the app not noticing new voicemails.
- Sped up and improved transcription updates.
- Made it so the app knows immediately when users upgrade, so, for example, ads stop right away.
- Added a drop-down list to select countries when adding/editing a contact.
- Fixed the half a dozen or so most frequent crashes.
This release is relatively minor, but we’ve taken advantage of our recent funding round to double the size of our development team over the past month. This should now allow us to improve the app more substantially and more quickly.
Love us? Write us a review in the Google Play Store
Need help? Visit our help center or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org