We’ve expanded our development team and we’ve been hard at work improving the YouMail iPhone app. Download our latest update and you’ll see quite a few improvements.
1. Easy Access to Your Profile
We’ve redesigned our main menu (the one that you get to from the “hamburger” icon). It now shows you your YouMail profile information and tapping on it lets you edit it.
This makes it easy to look great on auto-replies, and when you leave messages for other YouMail users.
2. Fast Access to Help
Paid users can call or live chat instantly, right from the app. And free users can much more easily search for solutions or e-mail us.
When you have a question or issue, just tap Help on the menu, and choose how you want to get your concern addressed.
3. Smart Blocking
YouMail’s new Smart Blocking feature will automatically play “This number out of service” for unwanted spam callers.You can see which ones were blocked by going to the hangups tab.
4. Simplified Settings
Our app settings are now reorganized to make it easy to customize YouMail just the way you want, and we’ve added new settings for our voice to text users. Don’t be afraid to explore. There’s a good chance we have a setting that’s just what you need.
5. Bug Fixes and User Interface Fixes Galore
There are hundreds of changes under the hood. Among the most important, you’ll see our iPhone app now:
- Feels much faster, as it lets you scroll much more quickly through lists of messages, hangups, or contacts.
- Behaves correctly when a Bluetooth device is connected.
- Has a better look to all avatars.
- Has a simpler way to set up/reset the call forwarding necessary to send missed calls to YouMail.
- More clearly shows premium users why a message couldn’t be transcribed.
We know have a lot more work to do, and we’re already hard at work with the next batch of improvements to the app. But, please, tell us what you would like us to work on! We’re listening and reworking our app and service as fast as we can.
The YouMail Team